The pandemic has brought new attention to the inequalities that have always existed in education. Now, urgency is increasing as students and schools alike face the changing realities of learning loss. How can funders come together to meaningfully support opportunities for all young people?
Making Funding Count for Educational Equity explores five ways to expand learning opportunities for all young people. Download the report to read thoughts, insights, and key data points about investing in:
- Out-of-School Time Enrichment Programs
- Social-Emotional Learning and the Whole Learner
- Training and Empowering Teachers
- Education Initiatives that Center Race Equity
- Programs Committed to Engaging Families and Communities